The Baker Hughes Core Values and Keys to Success are the basis for establishing a common culture for Baker Hughes. Our Core Values are: Integrity, Teamwork, Performance, and Learning. Our Keys to Success are four priorities that should guide decision-making in Baker Hughes: Engage People, Deliver Value, Be Cost Efficient, Resource Effectively.
We believe integrity is the foundation of our individual and corporate actions that drives an organization of which we are proud.
- We are a responsible corporate citizen committed to the health and safety of people, protection of the environment, and compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies.
- We are honest, trustworthy, respectful and ethical in our actions.
- We honor our commitments.
- We are accountable for our actions, successes and failures.
We believe teamwork leverages our individual strengths.
- We are committed to common goals.
- We expect everyone to actively participate on the BHI team.
- We openly communicate up, down, and across the organization.
- We value the diversity of our workforce.
- We willingly share our resources.
We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- We focus on what is important.
- We establish and communicate clear expectations.
- We relentlessly pursue success.
- We strive for flawless execution.
- We work hard, celebrate our successes and learn from our failures.
- We continuously look for new ways to improve our products, services and processes.
We believe a learning environment is the way to achieve the full potential of each individual and the company.
- We expect development throughout each individual’s career by a combination of individual and company commitment.
- We learn from sharing past decisions and actions, both good and bad, to continuously improve performance.
- We improve by benchmarking and adopting best practices.