Keys to Success
The Baker Hughes Core Values and Keys to Success are the basis for establishing a common culture for Baker Hughes. Our Core Values are: Integrity, Teamwork, Performance, and Learning. Our Keys to Success are four priorities that should guide decision-making in Baker Hughes: Engage People, Deliver Value, Be Cost Efficient, Resource Effectively.
People contributing at their full potential. Everyone can make a difference.
- We understand our priorities and performance goals.
- We drive to do our part every day.
- We support new ideas and take appropriate risks.
- We take action to find and correct problems.
- We commend each other on a job well done.
Delivering unmatched value to our customers.
- We make it easy for customers to do business with us.
- We listen to our customers and understand their needs.
- We plan ahead to deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions.
- We are dedicated to safe, flawless execution and top quality results.
Being cost efficient in everything we do.
- We maintain a competitive cost structure for the long-term.
- We utilize shared services to control cost for the enterprise.
- We seek the best value for Baker Hughes in our relationships with suppliers.
- We ruthlessly eliminate waste without compromising safety or quality.
Employing our resources effectively.
- We assign our people where they can make the biggest contribution.
- We allocate our investments to leverage the best opportunities for Baker Hughes.
- We handle company assets as if they were our own.
- We manage our balance sheet to enhance return on investment.