Our Brand - LogosLogo
Our logo is a combination of the globe symbol and custom-drawn letters that collectively creates the Baker Hughes logo. The bold, powerful type reflects the strength of Baker Hughes: reliability, performance, execution. The graphic globe denotes a dynamic company that is globally “expanding its opportunities.”
Digital files with .eps extensions should be used for printed materials. Those with .png extensions should be used primarily for on-screen viewing.
Unacceptable Logo Applications
The Baker Hughes logo may never be altered beyond its acceptable usage requirements. Below are some examples of unacceptable distortions and colorations of the Baker Hughes logo.
- Do not overexpose or underexpose the signature when it is photomechanically reproduced.
- Always ensure clear legibility of the signature components.
- Do not alter the corporate signature components in a configuration different from the approved corporate signature format.
- Do not electronically scan the signature. Use only approved digitized artwork.
- Do not use the symbol alone. The signature must be reproduced in its entirety, with symbol and logotype.
- Do not alter the proportion of the signature rendering.
- Do not use the logotype alone. The signature must be reproduced in its entirety, with symbol and logotype.
- Do not create special effects with a static signature. The signature may be animated for video use provided the resolved signature is correct.
- Do not alter the approved spatial relationship of the corporate signature components.
- Do not add imagery to the signature.
- Do not substitute unapproved colors for the symbol or logotype.
- Do not transpose approved corporate signature color scheme.
- Do not use unapproved inappropriate colors for the signature.