Baker Hughes Offers Western Australian Operator Total Project Management SolutionCoiled tubing deployment production systems
The project development presented the operator with a number of signifi cant challenges, including 14 months between fi nal investment decision and fi rst oil. Through the process, the company garnered 163 approvals from 18 federal, state, and local government departments, integrating all parties into a project team. The team was able to produce from an unattended and remotely controlled minimum facilities platform.
The Baker Hughes project scope covered all aspects of the design, manufacture, testing, installation, and ongoing operation of the coiled tubing deployed systems and associated equipment for both the offshore production wells and onshore aquifer support. Baker Hughes also managed a number of critical interfaces with the other engineering, procurement, installation, and commissioning (EPIC) contractors, coordinating more than 20 service suppliers.
The equipment included:
- Variable speed drives (VSD) and transformer suites
- Topside control and monitoring
- Electrical and instrument cabling, including penetrators
- Coiled tubing (CT)
- Electrical submersible pumping (ESP) systems
- Associated downhole tools
- Monitoring systems for both downhole and surface equipment
Download the PDF to read more.DOWNLOAD PDF (981.9 KB)