Petrophysical services are backed by our experts in wireline, data analysis, and core analysis to help you understand the reservoir for greater project return on investment. Formation evaluation is at the heart of our work, which is tightly integrated to our geoscience, reservoir engineering, specialist geophysics, drilling, and production technology services.
We’ll support you with static reservoir, dynamic reservoir, petroacoustic, and geomechanic models. We’ll also support you efforts in field acquisition and equity studies.
We also have core materials specialists and operations expertise. Our team has access to a range of industry-leading technologies, including proprietary codes, so the most appropriate workflows can be deployed to overcome your technical challenges. We develop new workflows and customized solutions for specific field and well applications.
In addition, our services include
- operational support—log and core data acquisition and quality control activities, spanning data acquisition planning and design to final data QC; data audit and repair for old data sets
- integrated petrophysical evaluations—integrated petrophysical evaluations that honor all available log and core data; clastic, carbonate, and complex lithology reservoirs are evaluated using deterministic or probabilistic petrophysical models, depending on specific requirements
- electrofacies analysis, rock typing, and permeability prediction—identification of reservoir facies by integrating of all geological, reservoir, and petrophysical data, including sedimentological studies and flow-zone Indicators to analyze core data and clustering algorithms to analyze logs: electrofacies; permeability prediction; facies-specific permeability and saturation-height models
- core analysis QC and integration—rapid and effective integration of derived parameters and models using superior interpretation techniques for static and dynamic reservoir models; appropriate acquisition programs, plus rapid and effective core data integration
- saturation height models—rigorous audit and quality control on SCAL data; robust and coherent saturation height (SHT) models from expertly selected samples generated with facies analysis and permeability prediction
- wettability and recovery of OIP—expertly designed and managed SCAL ensures minimized uncertainty in recovery of OIP because wettability is minimized.