Global Client Account Lead and Industry Managing Director for Oil & Gas, Accenture Resources
Andrew is both a Global Client Account Lead and the Industry Managing Director for Accenture’s Global Energy business. As such he is responsible for defining how Accenture’s services should be tailored and developed to best serve our Oil and Gas clients.
Andrew previously led Accenture’s Strategy Consulting business for Oil and Gas and for all industries in the UK.
Andrew has many years of client experience helping to set and deliver new business strategies involving portfolio restructuring, new business development and performance improvement.
- In Andrew’s Industry Managing Director role he has been closely involved in 2 major acquisitions and the establishment of 2 global industry alliances with highly valued ecosystem partners.
- Alongside this Andrew is also responsible for one of Accenture’s largest and longest standing client relationships with a very large global supermajor; having done similar roles over the last 9 years for a global integrated gas client and then another global supermajor.
- Andrew’s career at Accenture has been focussed on working with clients to develop business strategies, plan and execute M&A, new business development and business improvement within the energy and utilities industries.
- Andrew has spent considerable time deeply embedded in client organisations to both develop and deliver new business opportunities and portfolio change. This has included a secondment to Shell’s consumer division and 2 years supporting the carve out and divestment of BP’s Chemical business.
- Andrew joined Accenture over 24 years ago, having completed a Philosophy degree at Durham University and a post graduate degree in Computer Science at Cambridge University.
Andrew lives in Sussex and is married with four children.