- Mitigate DLS in lateral
- Trouble-free casing run
- Drill the fastest, most consistent wells in the basin
- Reduce days on well
- A smooth well profile with an average DLS of 1.4°/100 ft in the lateral
- Drilled a perceived record of 10,067 ft in 24 hours
- The fastest well in the basin
- Saved a full day of drilling
Baker Hughes and a major operator have long been one of the most successful partnerships in Northeast US Land, consistently drilling record Mile-A-Day (MAD) wells. Beginning in 2016, the partnership have drilled over 140 MAD wells, including 12 over 8,000 ft, and the previous record of 9,649 ft in a single day.
Download the PDF to read the full case study.