- Our turbomachinery instructors were based in Italy during global COVID-19 pandemic
- We therefore couldn't travel to the customer site in Russia without putting their team at risk
- Course content was quickly adapted to webinar format
- We conducted two successful training sessions, each with five days of classes and full attendance
- Sakhalin Energy now wants to use this virtual format for its other training needs
Ensuring that learning and talent development continue, even through a crisis, is a key to helping our industry take energy forward. We worked with Sakhalin Energy in the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic to quickly adapt course materials for a distance-training format.
We delivered expert technical training to plant operators at the LNG facility in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia. The two five-day sessions were so successful that Sakhalin Energy HR Director Alexander Sheykin said they now want to transform other on-site courses to the new virtual format.
To learn more about our solutions for talent development regardless of the distance: