Flame Sensing Solutions
Elevate safety, uptime, and operational efficiency with harsh environment flame sensing solutions from a trusted partner.
Get the Innovative Solutions You Need from an Experienced Flame Sensing Solution Provider
Reuter-Stokes has been designing and manufacturing flame sensors for more than 25 years. We specialize in harsh environment sensing and leverage the expertise of our engineers and scientists to develop flame sensors that enhance safety, operational efficiency, and accuracy.
Our flame sensor products:
- Fit your application: We can work with you to develop a flame sensor to meet your specific needs.
- Are built on expertise: in the gas turbine market at our US-based manufacturing operation.
- Carry multiple hazardous area certifications: making Reuter-Stokes the first choice for flame sensing solutions.
All Reuter-Stokes flame sensors are hazardous area certified.
- Class I Division 2 and Zone 2 models for Power Generation market
- Class I Division 1 and Zone 1 models for Oil and Gas market
Certifications include North American, ATEX, and IECEx as well as multiple country specific certifications.
Select Reuter-Stokes sensors are capable of SIL 3 operation, Exida certified.
Reliable Flame Sensing Solutions Built for Your Project’s Needs and Operating Conditions
UV flame sensors for gas turbines and industrial burners.
- Flame Tracker
- Flame Tracker Dry 325
- Flame Tracker Dry 325 ILG (increased low gain)
- Flame Tracker Lite
Parts and Accessories
- Interconnect Cables
- Cooling Coils
- Signal Conversion Modules
- Installation Kits
The expertise your flame-monitoring project requires, provided by experienced Reuter-Stokes designers, engineers, and scientists committed to your success.
- Custom Product Development
- Engineering Support
- Root Cause Analysis
See How Industry Succeeds with Reuter-Stokes