- Deploy quickly and efficiently with operationally simple design
- Ensure pressure integrity over a range of temperatures and casing irregularities
- Assure reliable retrieval with field-adjustable shear release
- Deviated wells or other applications when rotation for installation or removal is not beneficial
- Single-string selective completions or dual-string completions with multiple packers
- Production, injection, and zonal isolation
Get assured sealing and reliable retrieval, all in a single string, with the FH™ and FHL™ hydrostatic-set packers from Baker Hughes.
Reliable sealing and retrieval in wide-ranging applications
Setting the industry standard for packer performance, the FH packer is simple to operate and ensures a robust seal in a range of applications. Packoff is mechanically locked and constantly reinforced by hydrostatic pressure. And the packer’s triple-seal multi-durometer elements ensure pressure integrity over a wide range of temperatures while conforming easily to casing irregularities.
The FH packer is hydraulically activated by applying tubing pressure against a plugging device below the packer. No mandrel movement during setting makes the packer well suited for stacked-packer applications.
The FHL is the large-bore version of this proven packer system, with all of the same features, advantages, and operational procedures as those for the FH packers.
Both packer systems include a built-in unloader and bypass that aid in releasing and retrieving. The packer requires only straight pull to release.
Contact us to learn how the FH and FHL hydrostatic-set packers can provide a robust, reliable seal in the full range of your completions operations