Large and powerful image processing software to program automatic test cycles. Manual, as well as fully automated X-ray inspection, can be done easy and self-explanatory.
Phoenix X|act is a large and powerful image processing software to program automatic test cycles. Manual, as well as fully automated X-ray inspection, can be done easy and self-explanatory. For manual X-ray inspection, Waygate Technologies' industry leading Flash!™ image optimization technology enables faster, more reliable failure detection.
- Extremely high defect coverage and repeatability to ensure highest quality requirements
- Minimum setup time due to easy and fast CAD-data import and programming
- Time and money saving by using fully automated inspection strategies
- Once programmed, the inspection program is portable to all X|act compatible Phoenix systems
- Highly efficient fully automated CAD-data import, programming and image processing (Xe²)
- Live 3D overlay of CAD and inspection results even in rotated oblique inspection views at extremely high magnification
- Optimized positioning accuracy due to 3D auto-referencing
- Advanced barcode reading Contrast enhancement with temperature stabilized digital DXR panels
- View based programming with automated image processing
- Automated save of results, images and X-ray sample map
- Review with quality|review
- Automated view creation from strategies
- Easy macro recording for intuitive programming of inspection tasks
- Easy teach in of positioning and image processing parameters
- All display settings will be saved with one click
- Enhanced sample map functions – once created, the sample map can be used for all boards of the same type
- Precise distance measurement in the X-ray image
- Different sharpen, smooth, morphologic and rank operator image filter
- Interactive toolkit Reference point function (fiducial)
- Programmable load position
Kontaktieren Sie uns und vereinbaren Sie einen Termin für eine Vorführung vor Ort oder virtuell, um Ihre einzigartigen Anwendungsanforderungen und wie wir diese optimal erfüllen können zu besprechen.