Tried and trusted by instrumentation engineers for a generation, Druck’s Essential line of pressure calibration and testing equipmentis designed to be cost-effective, rugged, and hard-wearing, without compromising accuracy and functionality.
From pressure transducer and pressure sensor setup to leak testing and electrical loop calibration, Druck has the tools you need to complete the task. Our pressure and temperature indicators, gauges, hand pumps, and electrical loop calibrators are easy to use and perform reliably over their lifespan.
Tough and rugged handheld pressure manometer and optional temperature indicators.
Compact and robust digital pressure gauges.
Combined pneumatic & hydraulic pump for ultra-low to high-pressure testing.
Make sure your pressure calibrator is up-to-date with the latest features! Here you can check the latest versions of the supporting files (firmware, documents and software)
UPS-III - This product has been discontinued. Druck recommends the DPI802 as the alternative product option. Please contact a Druck specialist for immediate assistance. UPS-III-IS - This product has been discontinued. Druck recommends the DPI620G-L-IS as an alternative product option. Please contact a Druck specialist for immediate assistance.
The Druck DPI 705E Series of handheld pressure manometers and optional temperature indicators combine tough and rugged design with accurate and reliable measurements.
Compact and robust, the DPI 705E Series is designed for single-handed operation and provides many essential features required for routine maintenance and system troubleshooting.
The Druck DPI 705E-IS model is the Intrinsically Safe (IS) version for use in hazardous environments.
- 48 pressure ranges from ±25 mbar to 1,400 bar (±1.69 psi to 20,000 psi / 2.5 KPa to 140 MPa)
- Total 1-year uncertainty down to 0.05% full scale (FS) over a temperature range of -10°C to +50°C
- Integral calibration record with calibration due count-down display
- Rugged, handheld design with a backlit high-contrast display
- Leak test, tare, maximum/minimum, and filter
- Hazardous Area (Intrinsically safe) version available
- Optional remote plug and play pressure and Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) sensors
- Optional pneumatic and hydraulic hand pumps
The DPI705E includes an internal absolute, gauge, or differential sensor. Any number of remote sensors can be used with a single DPI705E as all sensors hold their own calibration data and are supplied with a 2.9m (9.5 feet) cable
Internal and remote sensors are fitted with pressure connectors as detailed below:
- 25 mbar – 200 bar (10 inH2O - 3000 psi / 2.5 kPa - 20 MPa): G1/8 BSP female
- Differential reference port: Legris 4 mm tubing adaptor
- ≥350 bar (5,000 psi / 35 MPa): Autoclave 9/16 x 18 UNF Male
- IO705E-CASE DPI705E - Carrying Case
- IO705E-CASE-IS DPI705E - Carrying Case (IS)
- IO705E-STRAP DPI705E - Hanging Strap
- PM700E-CABLE PM700E - Remote Sensor Cable 2.9M
- IO-ADAPT-G1/4 - Adaptor G1/8 Male to G1/4 Female
- IO-ADAPT-1/4NPT - Adaptor G1/8 Male to 1/4NPT Female
- IO-ADAPT-1/8NPT - Adaptor G1/8 Male to 1/8NPT Female
- IO-ADAPT-QF - G1/8M to Quick-fit Adaptor
- RTD-INTERFACE-485 RTD - Interface only - RS485
- RTD-INTERFACE-IS RTD IS - Interface only - RS485
- RTD-PROBE-485 RTD - Interface with PT100 probe - RS485
- RTD-PROBE-IS RTD IS - Interface with PT100 probe-RS485
- IO-RTD-M12CON - Field-wirable M12 connector 4-pin
- IO-RTD-M12EXT - M12M to M12F 2m ext lead (6.5 ft) 4-wire
- IO-RTD-PRB150 - RTD Probe 150mm, PT100 steel Class A
- IOHOSE-NP1 - 20 bar Hose Assembly 1 meter
- IOHOSE-NP2 - 20 bar Hose Assembly 2 meter
- IO620-HOSE-P1 - Pneumatic Hose Kit-1 meter
- IO620-HOSE-P2 - Pneumatic Hose Kit-2 meters
- IO620-HOSE-H1 - Hydraulic Hose Kit-1 meter
- IO620-HOSE-H2 - Hydraulic Hose Kit-2 meters
- IO620-HOSE-P1-IS - Pneumatic Hose Kit-1 meter (IS)
- IO620-HOSE-P2-IS - Pneumatic Hose Kit-2 meters (IS)
- IO620-HOSE-H1-IS - Hydraulic Hose Kit-1 meter (IS)
- IO620-HOSE-H2-IS - Hydraulic Hose Kit-2 meters (IS)
- IO620-BSP - Pressure Adaptor Set - BSP
- IO620-NPT - Pressure Adaptor Set - NPT
This optional add-on probe interface enables users to perform plug and play temperature measurements, displaying units as resistance or temperature.
The Interface only option P/N RTD-INTERFACE-485 for DPI705E Safe Area or P/N RTD-INTERFACE-IS for DPI705EIS Hazardous Area certification allows users to use their own PT100 RTD probe. RTD-INTERFACE is supplied with a field-rewireable M12 connector to allow users to connect their own wire-ended RTD’s.
The probe option P/N RTD-PROBE-485 for DPI705E Safe Area or P/N RTD-PROBE-IS for DPI705EIS Hazardous Area comes with the interface and a 15 cm (6” ) class A PT100 probe.
Download our Datasheet, our comprehensive 52-page User Manual, or watch our overview video on YouTube to learn all about the features and flexibility of the DPI 705E from Druck
The DPI 104 is a microprocessor-controlled digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust, and simple-to-use package. The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features, resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge. Supplied as a stand-alone process indicator or in a kit with the widely proven Druck hand pumps, the DPI 104 provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
The Druck DPI 104-IS model is the Intrinsically Safe (IS) version for use in hazardous environments.
- 0.05% full scale (FS) accuracy
- Pressure ranges to 20,000 psi (1,400 bar)
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- Large, easy-to-read display with a five-digit resolution
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference
- Temperature-compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- 0 to 5V analog output
- Pressure switch test
- Minimum/maximum, tare, and alarm functions
- IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface
- Free of charge monitoring and control software
- Stainless steel or Inconel pressure cavity for aggressive media
0.05% FS including non-linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, and temperature effects from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Burst pressure is 2x working pressure (exception, 20,000 psi (1,400 bar); burst pressure 29,000 psi (2,000 bar).
kPa, MPa, kg/cm2, psi, mbar, bar, inHg, inH2O, mH2O, mmH2O and mmHg
Pressure reading: 5 digits with 0.5 in (12.7 mm character height
Full-scale indicator: 2.5 digits with 0.25 in (6.35 mm) character height.
In addition to the numeric pressure indication, the DPI 104 LCD display contains a circular twenty segment bar graph to provide the user with a quick visual estimation of pressure from 0 to 100% full-scale output. The bar graph increments represent 5% of the user-selectable range.
The minimum and maximum pressure values can be displayed on the DPI 104. This function can be enabled/disabled, and reset by the user.
The DPI 104 features a switch test function that will capture and display the open and closed values from an external pressure switch. Maximum switch impedance 200 Ω.
The DPI 104 can be programmed to provide a 0 to 5 V output signal that can be configured as directly proportional to the pressure shown in the display or set to a fixed value. The voltage output mode provides 0.1% FS accuracy from 50 mV to 5 V.
The alarm output consists of an open drain field-effect transistor (maximum current 250 mA, maximum voltage 24 VDC)
For added convenience, the DPI 104 housing will rotate 320° around the pressure fitting and the faceplate can be rotated in any orientation for optimum visibility.
To guard against unauthorized menu access, the DPI 104 features a menu and tare lock function
The DPI 104 can accommodate pressure ranges up to 20,000 psi (1,400 bar) with 0.05% full scale (FS) accuracy.
The SiCalPro Software package allows the user to control the DPI 104 remotely through a virtual instrument panelon the computer screen. The calibration data can be logged, viewed, and printed in graphical format or as a calibration certificate. SiCalPro is free to download at the link below. Note: the Option (B) PC serial lead is required and the Option (A) external power supply is recommended.
The PV210 is a lightweight, yet rugged and durable, low pressure and vacuum hand pump offering exceptional fine control. Thermally insulated to eliminate hand held temperature effects and supplied with a built-in pressure relief valveto protect the test instrument, this pump was truly designed with the requirements of low pressure calibrations in mind. The PV210 features:
- Pneumatic pressures to 1250 inH2O/45 psi
- Vacuum to -27 inHg
- Precise fine control to 0.01 inH2O
- Thermally insulated to eliminate temperature effects
- Dual source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Finger-tight quick fit connectors
- Extremely low pressures generated by using the fine adjust vernier alone
- Built-in pressure relief valve for setting maximum output pressure
- Fine control needle valve for pressure release
PV210 - Hand pump, two flexible, 3 ft long by 1/8 in diameter, nylon hoses with 1/4 in NPT female adaptors
PV210-HA - Hand pump in carrying case with two flexible, 3 ft long by 1/8 in diameter nylon hoses with 1/4 in NPT female adaptors and accessories
IAS-A110 - Service Kit
The field-proven PV211 is a lightweight yet high quality combined pressure and vacuum hand pump. The PV211 has been designed to provide maximum pneumatic pressures efficiently and effortlessly. The PV211 features:
- Pressures to 600 psi
- Vacuum to 28.5 inHg
- High pneumatic pressure generation with minimal effort
- Precision vernier control
- Dual-source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Built-in fine adjust vernier
- Needle valve provides controlled pressure release
- Selector valve for vacuum or pressure generation
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed molded handles
- Adjustable stroke
- Extremely efficient - only four strokes to 100 psi
PV211 - Hand pump, 3 ft 1/8 in diameter nylon hose with 1/4 in NPT female
PV211-HA - Hand pump in carrying case, 3 ft 1/8 in diameter flexible nylon hose, adaptors, and accessories
IAS-A111 - Service Kit
The PV212 is a high-quality hand pump designed to quickly and easily generate hydraulic pressures. The construction materials make it compatible with most fluid media and an optional seal kit can be supplied for many applications. The built-in vernier provides excellent control and is easy to adjust even at high pressures. The dual-stage pump includes a selector valve which increases the priming speed and greatly reduces the effort required to generate high pressures. An optional pressure relief valve can be supplied to provide protection to connected instruments (Included in 104 and 104S Test Kits). Features of the PV212 include:
- Pressures to 700 bar (10,000 psi) or 1,000 bar (15,000 psi)
- Compatible with mineral oil or distilled water
- Quick priming and pressure generation
- Hydraulic pressure sources for pressures up to 1,000 bar (15,000 psi)
- 100 CC transparent reservoir which can be filled during operation
- Vernier adjust for fine control
- Optional pressure release valves offer outstanding control for decreasing pressures
Consult our datasheet here for all of the possible configurations of the PV212 and their associated model numbers
The PV411A is a high-quality field proven pressure and vacuum hand pump providing functionality, which has never been seen before in a handheld pressure source. This remarkable product replaces four conventional hand pumps and offers the following additional features:
- Hydraulic pressures to 10,000 psi
- Pneumatic pressures to 600 psi
- Vacuum to 28.5 inHg
- Low-pressure fine control
- Unique vacuum priming function removes trapped air during hydraulic operation
- High-pressure generation is accomplished with the volume adjuster, eliminating the physical effort associated with conventional hand pumps
- Pressure/Vacuum selector valve also provides exceptional fine control pressure relief in both pneumatic and hydraulic modes
- Tamper-proof adjustable overpressure protection valve which can be set to relieve pressures from 300 to 10,000 psi
- Removable hydraulic reservoir which can be disconnected from the pump without draining the fluid
- Reservoir safety feature with spring-loaded top cover vents if inadvertently pressurized above 8 psi
- Hydraulic mode designed to operate with distilled water and/or high viscosity mineral oil
- Highly sensitive volume adjuster is used for hydraulic, pneumatic, vacuum, and low-pressure operation
- Built-in stroke adjuster controls the pressure/vacuum generated per stroke
- 240° swivel head for optimum viewing of reference indicators • Internal moving parts are PTFE anodized for reduced friction and wear
- Ergonomic, rugged, and light
PV411A - hand pump only
PV411A-HA - hand pump with accessory kit
Includes: DPI 104; ranges to 30 psi (2 bar), PV 210 low-pressure pneumatic test pump, hose, adaptors, seal kit, and case.
Includes: DPI 104; ranges to 300 psi (20 bar), PV 211 pneumatic test pump, hose, adaptors, seal kit, and case.
Includes: DPI 104; ranges to 15,000 psi (1000 bar), PV 212 hydraulic test pump, hose, adaptors, seal kit, and case
Includes: DPI 104; ranges to 10,000 psi (700 bar), PV 411A combined pneumatic and hydraulic test pump, hydraulic reservoir, hose, adaptors, seal kit, and case
Need to upgrade your legacy Druck equipment?
Replacement Options for Legacy Druck Pressure Testing Gauges, Pumps, Loop Calibrators