Waygate Technologies' InspectionWorks Connect platform provides real-time access to inspections from anywhere, to anywhere in the world. Experts can view a live inspection happening across the globe, enabling smarter decisions, faster. Expertise delivered where it’s needed, when it’s needed to keep assets running and maximize efficiency.
As a society, we are more interconnected than ever. This should also be reflected in quality assurance and testing procedures. Downtime can quickly add up to major revenue losses, while quality can suffer from insufficient expertise and lack of professional exchange.
InspectionWorks Connect is a service that enables real-time access to inspections from anywhere in the world. Experts can watch a live inspection anytime, anywhere, and make smarter decisions faster. Thus, expertise is where it’s needed, when it’s needed, to keep assets running and maximize efficiency.
InspectionWorks Connect provides a direct video feed of the inspection device to a remote expert along with a variety of collaboration tools. This increases uptime and boosts productivity by making global expertise available virtually anywhere, anytime. It also means lower operating costs through reduced travel expenses and improved field training
Improve productivity, increase asset uptime, and control operating costs.
- Provide direct assistance without the inspector having to leave the inspection site.
- Allows inspectors and experts to make fast decisions on critical assets in real-time.
- Used as a virtual training tool, decrease your operating costs by accelerating on-the-job learning.
- With instant access to remote trainers and experts, extend the reach of your inspection experts around the world.
Participate in live inspections anywhere in the world through real-time video and advanced collaboration tools.
- Live video streaming of inspections
- Collaboration tools, including 2-way chat communication and telestration
- Cloud-based infrastructure
- Secured/encrypted solution
- Embedded (installed software) solution on your NDT device, not requiring any additional equipment
- Zero-install client (all you need is Chrome web browser to log in remotely)
- Wireless connectivity
Staying connected is easy. The service is currently available on Waygate Technologies inspection devices such as:
- Mentor Visual iQ
- Everest Mentor Flex
- Mentor UT
- Krautkrämer USM 100
Solicite una demostración
Póngase en contacto con nosotros para concertar una demostración in situ o virtual para hablar sobre las necesidades específicas de su aplicación y cómo podemos serle de gran ayuda.