Flame Sensing Solutions for Burner Applications
Reuter-Stokes flame sensors deliver the widest temperature ranges available and perform exceptionally in harsh conditions.
Rugged, Reliable Flame Sensing Technology
Our burner application flame sensor solutions:
- Deliver a ready solution for harsh environments, to provide reliable flame supervision in extreme conditions.
- Perform at a wide range of temperatures. Our sensors operate up to 120°, 150°, or 325° Celsius.
- Offer proven performance, built on technology with more than 500 million operating hours.
All Reuter-Stokes flame sensors are hazardous area certified.
- Class I Division 2 and Zone 2 models for Power Generation market
- Class I Division 1 and Zone 1 models for Oil and Gas market
Certifications include North American, ATEX, and IECEx as well as multiple country specific certifications.
Select Reuter-Stokes sensors are capable of SIL 3 operation, Exida certified.
Find Your Solutions
- Flame Tracker Lite
- Flame Tracker
- Flame Tracker Dry 325
Parts and Accessories
- Interconnect Cables
- Signal Conversion Modules
- Installation Kits
- Custom Product Development
- Engineering Support
- Root Cause Analysis