Panametrics, a Baker Hughes business, offers a wide array of moisture and gas analyzer systems that enable you to make process decisions with confidence. Reliable and stable, our products and services are backed by decades of industry experience and by knowledgeable experts to help you understand your application.
We understand that when it comes to measuring the amount of moisture in your gaseous and non-aqueous liquid processes, accuracy and reliability are two of the greatest factors when choosing a moisture or gas analyzer. Because we serve such a wide variety of industries, applications, technologies, and use cases, we've developed one of the strongest portfolios of gas and moisture analyzers on the market.
We offer the best combination of technologies to deliver the measurements you need, for the applications that are relevant to your industry. Our moisture and gas analyzers are applicable across a wide variety of industries and use cases including:
- Moisture measurement
- Oxygen measurement
- Hydrogen measurement
- Sampling system design and configuration
- Measurement solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s)
Whether you're looking for a chilled-mirror hygrometer for accurate and reliable dew point measurement, trace moisture analyzers that can measure moisture in gases and non-aquesous liquids, Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TDLAS) equipped moisture analyzers for the latest in moisture measurement that requires no regular calibration, Panametrics has a moisture and gas analyzer for you.
Explore our range of moisture and gas analyzers below, or contact us if you require any additional assistance and we'll be happy to help.
Chilled Mirror Hygrometers
Directly measure dew point temperature of gas with our chilled mirror analyzers.
Trace Moisture Analyzers
Analyzers that measure moisture in gases & non-aqueous liquids.
TDLAS technology is built to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
Gas & Oxygen Analyzers
Improve process efficiency with accurate and reliable measurement even in hazardous environments.
Panametrics offers a wide variety of single- and multi-stage chilled mirror sensors for moisture measurements from sub-ppm industrial and calibration applications to near-saturation at high-temperature process applications. Driving these sensors are the Optica and OptiSonde display and controllers.
Optica Chilled Mirror Hygrometer - The Optica Chilled Mirror Hygrometer is the best choice for laboratory and calibration applications where precise water vapor control of gas atmospheres is critical. Optica can measure and display on its large color display:
- Relative humidity (% RH)
- Dew/frost point (Td)
- Absolute humidity (m/v)
- Mass mixing ratio (m/m)
- Volume mixing ratio (v/v)
- Wet bulb (Tw)
- Enthalpy (h)
- Water vapor pressure (e)
OptiSonde Chilled Mirror Hygrometer - This hygrometer is the perfect analyzer of choice for laboratory and process measurements. The OptiSonde shares many of the same features as the Optica. Some features include:
- Compact and rugged design for easy installation and durability
- Patented PACER® cycle automatically cleans mirror to ensure measurement integrity
- Built-in data logger provides the ability to record historical data
- Sensor conveniently plugs into wall mount chassis for facility monitoring
- Sensors may be installed to 91 m away for remote monitoring
- Digital (RS-232) interface for data integrity
- Humidity measurements are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Traceability (NIST)
Panametrics, a Baker Hughes business, offers our customers a broad spectrum of moisture analyzer products. Trace moisture analyzers offer intrinsically safe moisture measurement in gases and non-aqueous liquids.
From the flagship moisture.IQ analyzer with Moisture Image Series Aluminum Oxide Moisture Probes, to the DewPro series of transmitters and air.IQ and pro.IQ application solutions, Panametrics can create a trace moisture analysis system perfectly suited to your specific industrial needs.
Reliable and stable, these products are backed by decades of industry experience and by knowledgeable experts to help you understand your application and select the appropriate technology for your needs.
The Panametrics TDLAS portfolio, featuring the Aurora product line, consists of hygrometers with intuitive interfaces, ready to configure and operate when needed.
These laser-based analyzers offer a fast and accurate response, providing moisture measurement from 2 to 5000 PPMv.
Requiring no recalibration, TDLAS hygrometers also offer our customers a low cost of ownership.
The Aurora product line delivers:
- Panametrics TDLAS moisture analyzer, Aurora, provides immediate response during process upsets and rapid dry-down from wet conditions
- Aurora TransPort, offers all the features of the Aurora in a portable configuration for spot-checking and analyzer validation
- The Aurora 19 moisture analyzer configures the TDL technology in a 19” rack mount configuration for moisture in metal heat-treating furnace gas, industrial and inert gas, compressed air, testing, and calibration applications
Panametrics’ PM880 portable moisture analyzer measures the moisture content of industrial gases and liquids. The PM880 hygrometer is a complete, intrinsically safe, portable system with options and accessories to meet all industrial moisture measurement needs. This hygrometer is small, lightweight, and easy-to-use. The large LCD displays moisture readings in dew point (°C or °F), ppmv, ppmw, lb/MMSCF (natural gas), and a variety of other unit options. Data can be viewed in alphanumeric or graphic formats.
The PM880 comes in a soft carrying case with zippered compartments, a handle, and a shoulder strap. The case accommodates the PM880, a sample system, flexible hosing, probes with protective covers, an operating manual, a battery pack, a battery charger, and probe cables.
The PM880 meets the most demanding process applications, including petrochemical, natural gas, industrial gas, semiconductor, furnace gas/heat treating, power generation, air dryer, pharmaceutical and aerospace.
The Panametrics XMO2 is a rugged, compact, and fast responding oxygen transmitter. This transmitter offers accuracy and reliability for long-term oxygen measurements that are critical to your process and product quality. Features include:
- Measurement ranges from 0.01 percent to 100 percent O2 in gases
- Explosion-proof and flameproof enclosure with weatherproof protection allows sensor to be remotely mounted at the measurement point
- Push-button, single or dual gas calibration
- Compact, rugged sensor design with no moving parts provides long term reliability and trouble-free operation
- Dual-bridge measurement circuit compensates for variations in background gas composition
- Unique dual-chamber, temperature-controlled cell design provides resistance to contamination and flow fluctuation
The Panametrics oxy.IQ's compact design fits easily into any installation site. The oxygen analyzer serves both general purpose and hazardous areas with an intuitive interface for easy programming. Applications include:
- Glove box purge and leak detection
- Natural gas
- Semiconductor wafer machines
- Coating process machines
- Membrane air separators
- Inert welding gases
- Pure gaseous hydrocarbon streams
- Process monitoring of gaseous monomers
- Heat treating and bright annealing
The Panametrics CGA351 Series of zirconium oxygen analyzers are used to measure oxygen in clean gas applications that contain no combustibles. Features include:
- Fast, easy one-point calibration
- Low maintenance
- Measures oxygen from 0.1 ppm to 100 percent
- Fast response (90 percent of step change in less than 2 seconds)
- Extremely stable sensor operation
- Calibration checks or adjustments seldom required
- Fast, single-point calibration
Panametrics’ XMTC thermal conductivity transmitter is a binary gas analyzer, measuring percent levels of one gas in another where their thermal conductivities differ.
The weatherproof and explosion-proof versions are ideal for a variety of markets and applications including:
- Hydrogen / Air / CO2 in Power applications
- CO2 in CH4 in Biogas and Fuel applications
- Air in Natural Gas in Landfill applications
- Hydrogen in Nitrogen in Heat Treating applications
Our XDP Explosion-Proof Gas Transmitter Display delivers a rugged microprocessor-based control platform featuring an infrared, through-glass touch keypad, with access to all programmable features, making it an ideal option for managing volatile environments. Features include:
- Explosion-proof for Class I, Division 1, Group B, C & D hazardous areas
- Flameproof II 2 G Ex d IIC T6 Gb
- Magnetic through-the-glass keypad
- Universal AC input
- 24 VDC power supply for XMO2, XMTC or O2X1
- Software for measurement of percent or ppm oxygen or hydrogen
- Three-curve software for hydrogen-cooled generator
- Programmable process relay contacts
The Panametrics TMO2D provides an optional display and control module that enhances the performance and operation of our XMO2, XMTC and O2X1 transmitters. Features include:
- Two-line x 24-character backlit LCD
- Single or dual isolated, 4 to 20 mA outputs
- Up to four field-configurable process alarms
- Automatic calibration relays
See how Panametrics' moisture and gas measurement solutions are helping customers in multiple industries - and how your specific industry and application can benefit from the expertise and innovation of Panamertics.
See how our Moisture & Gas Analyzers enabled biogas use as a renewable resource.
Oil & Gas
Learn how you can get accurate intel on the moisture levels in your Oil & Gas pipelines.
Mitigate liquid carry-over and increase uptime in your blanket-gas application.
Learn how Panametrics delivered real-world results to one healthcare organization.
See how one Industrial customer acheived fast and accurate oxygen measurement.
Read how one plastics producer streamlined their moisture measurement.
Mitigate liquid carry-over and increase uptime in your blanket-gas application.
See how you can enhance safety, reduce operating costs, and increase production.