We would like to inform you that our Eddy Current testing equipment is discontinued and we no longer offer electromagnetic inspection solutions.
Please have a look at our Ultrasound testing equipment and reach out to our sales representatives for any questions.
Inspect with rugged eddy current instruments that provide high and low-frequency electromagnetic inspections for defect detection, conductivity, and coating thickness measurement—including dual frequency and dynamic rotating drive capabilities. Portable and lightweight, our detectors offer full phase functionality with easy to read output for better signal interpretation.
With the Mentor EM or MiniDrive, you have access to leading eddy current technology that redefines electromagnetic testing. Using excellent signal-to-noise ratios and high-resolution displays, you can make every inspection faster, easier, and more reliable than ever before.
We used to be GE Inspection Technologies, now we’re Waygate Technologies, a global leader in NDT solutions with more than 125 years of experience in ensuring quality, safety and productivity.
Mentor EM Features
- Customize on-device workflow applications
- Easily readable touchscreen display that works while wearing gloves
- Instantly connect with other experts
- Base your next steps on real-time readings
- Immediately access your service bulletins
- Easily download software upgrades
- Probes for all inspections
- Weld Dual Frequency
- Weld Single Frequency
- Weld Two Inputs & Two Probes
- Automatic Gain Control for Painted Surfaces
Aerospace (Rotary & Conductivity) Solutions
- View Timebase and Spot modes at the same time
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- High torque for fastener hole scanning
- Fully customizable
- Automated Conductivity via Airframe OEM procedures for Lightning Strike
General Purpose NDT Solutions
- Can be configured as single or dual input
- Coating measurement
- Up to 4 frequencies per channel, multiplexed of simultaneous injection
Mentor EM Eddy Current NDT Portable Tester
Get in touch with one of our Waygate Technologies subject matter experts to discuss scheduling an on-site or virtual demo.