Large and powerful image processing software to program automatic test cycles. Manual, as well as fully automated X-ray inspection, can be done easy and self-explanatory.
Phoenix X|act is a large and powerful image processing software to program automatic test cycles. Manual, as well as fully automated X-ray inspection, can be done easy and self-explanatory. For manual X-ray inspection, Waygate Technologies' industry leading Flash!™ image optimization technology enables faster, more reliable failure detection.
- Extremely high defect coverage and repeatability to ensure highest quality requirements
- Minimum setup time due to easy and fast CAD-data import and programming
- Time and money saving by using fully automated inspection strategies
- Once programmed, the inspection program is portable to all X|act compatible Phoenix systems
- Highly efficient fully automated CAD-data import, programming and image processing (Xe²)
- Live 3D overlay of CAD and inspection results even in rotated oblique inspection views at extremely high magnification
- Optimized positioning accuracy due to 3D auto-referencing
- Advanced barcode reading Contrast enhancement with temperature stabilized digital DXR panels
- View based programming with automated image processing
- Automated save of results, images and X-ray sample map
- Review with quality|review
- Automated view creation from strategies
- Easy macro recording for intuitive programming of inspection tasks
- Easy teach in of positioning and image processing parameters
- All display settings will be saved with one click
- Enhanced sample map functions – once created, the sample map can be used for all boards of the same type
- Precise distance measurement in the X-ray image
- Different sharpen, smooth, morphologic and rank operator image filter
- Interactive toolkit Reference point function (fiducial)
- Programmable load position
Request a demo
Contact us to schedule your own on-site or virtual demo to discuss your unique application needs and how we can help you deliver peace of mind.