- Can burn multiple fuel-gas compositions; DLN2.5 combustion system capable of single digit NOx emissions from 50 to 100% load
- It delivers 37% efficiency in mechanical drive
- Ideal for combined heat and power, it can deliver 30 MWe of production and 50 tons/hour of steam
- The axial compressor is scaled up from proven GE10 which has over 100 installed units
- It has a DLN2 F-Class combustion system, of which we have over 750 installed units
- Low-pressure turbine from PGT25+ (>250 installed units), and high-pressure turbine from our Frame 5/2D (>200 installed units)
- Pipeline, and gas storage
- Refinery, petrochemical, and fertilizer
- Industrial, and combined heat and power
The Frame 5/2E design is based on well-proven technologies, combining the best of our gas turbines portfolio with more than 40 years of experience. With over 60 units sold worldwide, 46 units installed, and more than 700,000 hours experience, the Frame 5/2E performs well in any environment—even with extreme ambient conditions.
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15°C, no inlet exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity. Extended maintenance plan (32,000/64,000) available with fire temperature and power de-rate. Package dimensions exclude driven equipment.
Power generation 50/60 Hz
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15°C, no inlet exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity. Extended maintenance plan (32,000/64,000) available with de-rated fire temperature and power. Package dimensions include driven equipment.
The Frame 5/2E can be tailored to customer needs—with 24,000/48,000 hour inspections and 15 ppm NOx in full-power mode, or 32,000/64,000 hour inspections and 15 ppm NOx with lower firing temperature (same hardware).
The turbine can burn multiple fuel-gas compositions: 70 to 100% methane, up to 25% ethane or propane; up to 5% hydrogen, and up to 30% nitrogen equivalent.
The low-pressure turbine nozzles (stage 3 and stage 4 nozzle) can be adjusted to optimize performance in hot/cold day operation and/or for combined-cycle efficiency if a waste-heat recovery unit is present.