- Highest thermal exhaust energy with highest efficiency (85%) in combined heat power cycle
- Highest exhaust temperature for high-quality steam
- Higher availability thanks to lower operating maintenance costs—engine swap in 24 hours
- Rugged 11-stage axial flow compressor with one inlet guide vane (IGV) and two variable IGV stages
- Low emissions and wide fuel flexibility with single-row annular combustion system
- High efficiency two-stage reaction turbine with air-cooled first stage
- Combined heat and power
- Oil and gas
NovaLT™5-1 is an improved version of the GE5, which has been well-proven in applications around the world—with over 450,000 operating hours and a fleet-leader with approximately 80,000 running hours.
Power generation (50/60 Hz)
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15ºC, no inlet or exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity. Package dimensions include driven equipment.
Availability and reliability enhancement
The NovaLT™5-1 has optimized instrumentation to maximize unit availability and reliability.
It’s designed for installation in just 41 working days: the single-lift package and filtering and ventilation system are pre-assembled and tested at our site before shipping.
It delivers low maintenance costs, high availability, and 24-hour engine swap thanks to plug-and-play electrical connectors. Real-time condition monitoring anticipates and helps prevent problems. If problems do occur, 24/7 product support service is available.
Efficiency and flexibility
The NovaLT™5-1 provides up to 30% electrical efficiency, up to 85% in combined heat and power (CHP), and it delivers high performance over a wide range of operations.
Hydrogen for energy transition
NovaLT™5-1 turbines can burn up to 30% hydrogen in dry low emission mode, and we’re moving toward 100% H2 capability.