- Withstand extreme HP/HT conditions in deep, hostile environments
- Ensure superior hold down capabilities with FLEX-LOCK slip design
- Get reliable activation in both low and high setting temperatures
- High load capacity requirements
- Deep reservoirs
- HP/HT environments
The ZXTreme™ liner top packer from Baker Hughes delivers next-generation performance in high-pressure/high-temperature environments.
Designed for reliability in extreme conditions
The ZXTreme liner top packer incorporates a number of design innovations that give you assured isolation in deep, hostile environments.
- Incorporates field-proven ZX™ seal technology rated to 15,000 psi (1034 bar) at 100 to 450°F (39 to 232°C)
- Offers superior hold down capabilities with FLEX-LOCK™ slip design under extreme pressures and temperatures
- Tested beyond API 11D1 V0 to accommodate high and low setting temperatures
- Rotationally locked to prevent component back-offs when liner is rotated to setting depth in challenging wellbore conditions
- Eliminates swab-off of element during periods of high circulation rates.
- Patented “Floating Cone” feature allows seal setting force to be enhanced whether pressure is seen first from above or below
Contact us to learn how the ZXTreme liner top packer can help optimize your HP/HT well completions.