- Ensure continuous injection for critical chemical treatment
- Avoid unplanned shutdowns and unnecessary visits to treatment sites
- Improve operating flexibility and reduce instances of depleted inventories
- Optimization of H2S, scale, demulsifier, and corrosion treatment programs
- Unconventional oil and gas
- Onshore and offshore production sites
Maintain the highest asset integrity and uninterrupted flow in your production systems with SENTRYNETTM chemical automation services from Baker Hughes.
The SENTRYNET services combine advanced, remotely controlled chemical injection systems with wireless tank level monitors to deliver real-time monitoring and data reporting as well as reliable injection rates. Supported by secure, web-based data management, the system alerts you to over- or underfeeding your chemical treatments, thus ensuring longer asset life and optimal flow rates.
Select from various service tiers, depending on your system’s treatment needs and level of automation required.
- The Tier 1 solution provides a manually operated pump or pump skid to accommodate a set range of injection pressures and rates. This solution lets you inject chemical based on a pre-determined, manual injection rate. As production rates and condition variables change, on-site visits are required to adjust pump rates and generate reports.
- The Tier 2 solution adds the SENTRYNET tank level monitor to the Tier 1 pump skid to record data, confirm chemical inventory, and verify injections. This solution provides usage alerts and minimizes your need for frequent site visits.
- The Tier 3 solution adds a SENTRYNET PCM controller and chemical flowmeter to provide real-time set point control of your pump. The controller automatically adjusts the pump--via satellite or cellular modem--to maintain a specified injection rate as production conditions change.
- The Tier 4 solution is ideal for critical or remote applications. Using a secondary or back-up pump controlled by the SENTRYNET PCM controller, this automated solution helps you achieve the target injection rate as conditions rapidly change or if the primary pump fails.
Contact us to learn how our chemical injection services can reduce your operational risks while maximizing the performance of your chemical treatment programs.