- Improved hydrocarbon recovery through volume measurements in target zones
- Reliable formation evaluation measurements in higher buildup-rate environments
- Optimized wellbore placement through geosteering service
- Conventional oil and gas slimhole wells
- Coiled-tubing and through-tubing rotary drilling
- Onshore and offshore, from shelf to deepwater
Determining productive zones and evaluating formation properties can be challenging in slimhole applications. The Ultraslim MPR™ resistivity service from Baker Hughes provides real-time formation evaluation services and geosteering capabilities to optimize wellbore placement in your slimhole wells.
Robust design and wide applicability
The Ultraslim MPR tool gives you accurate, high-resolution data in diverse drilling environments—from vertical resolution for defining thin beds to deeper formation evaluation for precise reservoir navigation.
Other design features include:
- A slim design with 2-3/8-in. or 3-1/8-in. outer diameter, which helps ensure increased hydrocarbon recovery in slimhole re-entry and/or through-tubing well construction applications
- Transmitted frequencies of 2 MHz and 400 kHz to collect resistivity measurements in all mud types and sharpen hydrocarbon measurements in target zones
- Rugged antenna, all-digital electronics on board, and real-time data transmission to surface for enhanced reservoir navigation and more precise wellbore placement
- Capable of integration with Baker Hughes's CoilTrak™ coiled-tubing re-entry drilling system, the NaviTrak™ MWD system, or the Advanced Slim MWD system
Contact us to learn more about the Ultraslim MPR tool and how it can improve your wellbore design in slimhole applications.