Gamma-Ray Scintillation Detectors for MWD/LWD and Wireline Applications
Choose the experienced leader in high-quality, fully customized gamma sensors for directional drilling and wireline applications.
Advanced Gamma Sensing Solutions, Custom Built for Directional Drilling and Wireline Applications
Reuter-Stokes draws on more than 30 years of experience to custom create each scintillator for gross counting gamma, spectral gamma and density gamma sensing. Our sensors deliver:
- Exceptional accuracy and sensitivity: All crystal packages are optimized for light output, energy resolution and sensitivity that can obtain accurate measurements up to 200°C (392°F).
- Extended durability: Robust design and packaging ensures continued performance in high temperature, shock and vibration environments.
- Proven value: Our US-based manufacturing facility ensures timely delivery of our custom and cost-effective sensors with rigorous testing at every stage of the design, qualification and production processes.
Sodium Iodide (NaI) scintillators
- Wide range of standard detector configurations available
- Customize crystal size, mounting, interface adaptations or built-in radioactive check sources
Advanced scintillator options
- Cerium Bromide (CeBr) for minimal background radiation and high performance
- Lanthanum Halide (LaHa) for enhanced light output and pulse height resolution