- Simplifies operations while improving fracturing economics
- Facilitates water management and reduces associated costs
- Minimizes environmental impact without sacrificing performance
- Shale fracturing operations
- Fracturing in low-permeability reservoirs
Improve your fracturing economics and well productivity with HydroCare™ slickwater fluid systems from Baker Hughes.
HydroCare systems are specifically formulated for fracturing applications in low-permeability formations such as shale. Systems are offered with additive packages that are customized to your well’s requirements. Additives include:
- High-quality polyacrylamide polymer friction reducers that reduce fluid friction pressures and minimize hydraulic horsepower requirements
- Premium gas flow surfactants that enhance fluid recovery
- Bacteria control that protects the reservoir from souring
- Clay inhibition or stabilizer additives that minimize formation damage and proppant embedment
With HydroCare systems, you’re assured stimulation value with superior-performance, compatible, quality-assured chemical additives that are physically safe and environmentally responsible.
Contact us to learn how HydroCare slickwater fluid systems can help optimize your hydraulic fracturing operations.