Baker Hughes is an energy technology company. We take energy forward—making it safer, cleaner, and more efficient for people and the planet. We're continually advancing new technologies and solutions to help solve the climate challenge and support the world’s growing demand for secure, accessible, affordable, and cleaner energy supply. We're transforming our core technology to offer efficiencies and emissions abatement across a broad range of energy and industrial sectors.
In addition to the continuing critical role of LNG and natural gas in meeting global energy demand, we see how hydrogen, CCUS, and emissions-management technologies, combined with digital services and artificial intelligence, are playing increasingly significant roles.
Talk to our experts about how our products, services, and solutions help decarbonize the gas industry—including:
• LM9000 high-efficiency gas turbine for LNG production
• High Pressure Ratio Compressor (HPRC) for hydrogen applications
• NovaLT gas turbines for hydrogen applications
• Zero-emission Integrated Compressor Line (ICL) for pipeline decarbonization
• 1-MTPA LNG module solution
• flare.IQ solution to optimize flare operations and reduce methane emissions
• Orbit 60 series for machinery protection and condition monitoring systems
• BHC3 Digital and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions
Lorenzo Simonelli, Chairman and CEO of Baker Hughes, Rod Christie, Senior Vice President, Turbomachinery & Process Solutions, and other key members of our leadership team will speak about some of the most challenging issues facing the energy industry in the near and long-term.
Baker Hughes technical experts will be discussing the latest innovations in low carbon design and decarbonizing utilities with industry leaders.
• Dedicated sessions hosted at booth #13E21
• Focused on how technology, solutions, and services support decarbonization and drive efficiencies
• A different session every 20 minutes—Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
• Presented by our subject-matter experts
Use the link to see the full schedule and add to your calendar:
The Strategic Conference and Technical Conference are open only to attendees with Delegate badges.