- Effectively deploy and set in range of wellbore configurations
- Set without mandrel movement for stacked applications
- Release easily with field-adjustable shear release
- Highly deviated wells and other applications when rotation for installation and removal is not beneficial
- Single-string completions with single or multiple packers
- Production and zonal isolation
The SRP-2™ hydraulic-set single string packer from Baker Hughes gives you an effective, economic isolation option for many of your production applications.
The tubing-conveyed-retrievable packer provides isolation in your vertical and deviated wells—in both single and multiple packer applications.
Ensure efficient setting in a durable design
The SRP-2 packer is run on your completion string and set by applying differential pressure to the tubing—with no mandrel movement required during the setting sequence. Bidirectional slips located below the sealing elements prevent movement of the packer in either direction while also protecting the seal from debris.
If desired, the packer can be removed by shear release, simply by pulling on the tubing string. The shearing value of the shear screws can be easily adjusted in the field prior to installing downhole.
The SRP-2 packer’s compact, modular design allows for convenient handling at surface. This design also aids in navigating narrow spots and deviated wells, saving you rig time in the process.
Contact us to learn how the SRP-2 hydraulic-set single string packer can optimize your completions in tight, deviated wells.