- Reliably land blanking plugs
- Set valve catchers ahead of removing or installing gas lift valves
- Minimize risks and downtime associated with dropped tools
- Setting hydraulic packers
- Pressure testing tubing strings
- Isolating perforations as part of a hydraulic stimulation job
Landing nipples from Baker Hughes provide a reliable means of landing blanking plugs or check valves capable of holding pressure from above for setting hydraulic packers and testing tubing.
Part of the proven SureSet™ suite of flow control tools, our landing nipples also give you assured performance in a number of applications, including:
- Isolating the perforations and protecting your formation from any damage due to kill fluid loss
- Landing a choke for regulating the production flow rate
- Setting a valve catcher prior to removal and/or installation of the gas lift valves, for catching any inadvertently dropped valve
- Providing for the location of various wireline flow control devices in the production string
- Landing blanking plugs to shut in the well or to test the production tubing
Our nipple systems deploy efficiently and effectively, with minimal risk of pre-setting, to reduce your completions time. Each system’s simple design and assured locking help ensure that you can perform your required application, safely and quickly.
Contact us today to find the right landing nipple system for your application.