Remote Diagnostic Support
Our team delivers immediate technical support, expertise, and troubleshooting. Application and control system experts are available 24/7 to provide interactive support within minutes--typically identifying a solution within 2 hours.
Baker Hughes offers 24/7 dedicated phone and web support. Our web portal provides customers with a site-specific dashboard to view information about their assets, designed to empower customers in plant decision-making. For problems requiring additional expertise, customers have guaranteed access to our dedicated Baker Hughes phone support technicians.
At-Site Field Engineering
Our At-Site Offerings Include:
- Plant Health Assessments
- Preventative Maintenance
- Pre-outage Planning
- Calibration and Optimization
- Resident Field Engineer
- Emergency Break-Fix Support
Control System Health Checks
Your Control System is the brains of your operation. Ensure you are getting the most out of ALL of your investmentswith our Health Checks, also called Preventative Maintenance Checks, which provide:
- Critical planning for your next outage
- Recommendations based on system alarms and logs
- Control constant reconciliation planning
- Testing for power supply failures and ground faults
- Site-specific recommended patches and updates
- Informal training/coaching as needed
- Optional spares testing and gap analysis
- Detailed report with all recommended actions
We offer customer service packages that deliver outcome-based value to help you optimize your Control System at every point in time at a predictable and affordable price.