OS 3.65 software is now available for the Everest Mentor Visual iQ. This new release offers several exciting updates that can save you time during your inspections like Live ADR and Push2IW. Live ADR (Assisted Defect Recognition) makes it easier to identify and analyze defects you may find during your inspections in real time. Push2IW automates your data upload process by automatically sending images and data from your MViQ video borescope to the InspectionWorks cloud.
Your Mentor Visual iQ borescope wirelessly updates its software with each release, and you can visit the InspectionWorks Store to stay up to date on all the newest features.
- Military grade portable design with bright LCD touchscreen display and integrated connectivity options
- Real3D™ measurement provides advanced tools, including auto-measurement, measurement from/to a projected plane and 3D stitching of multiple images.
- Leveraging computer vision and machine learning, powerful analytics are available to increase reliability and consistency of data collected while reducing inspection time by automating repetitive tasks.
- Streamlines inspection workflows with Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) and InspectionWorks.
- Optional Probability of Detection software image transforms leverage TrueSight™ imaging to ensure you don’t miss an indication.