Neutron Detectors for MWD/LWD and Wireline Applications
Choose the industry standard for directional drilling and wireline applications.
3He Filled Neutron Detectors Designed for High Efficiency and Sensitivity
Reuter-Stokes brings more than half a century of design and manufacturing expertise to its neutron detectors for gross counting neutron and neutron porosity detection in LWD and wireline applications. We offer proven performance in terms of:
- Reliability: More than 67,000 3He filled neutron detectors deployed over the past 50 years.
- Precision: Proprietary 3He purification techniques, gas
- Customizability: Our team designs detectors in a range of sizes, gas mixtures, electrical terminations, and mechanical interfaces to suit a variety of downhole needs.
Neutron Detectors for MWD/LWD and Wireline Application Products
Customized 3He neutron detectors
- Available in a range of sizes, fill pressures, gas mixtures, electrical terminations and mechanical interfaces
- Built in-house at our Twinsburg, Ohio manufacturing facility
3He consulting and storage
- Guidance on sourcing and shipping
- Safe storage with Reuter-Stokes
- Drilling application sensors from 0.75 in. to 1.00 in. diameter
- Wireline application sensors from 1.00 in. to 2.50 in. diameter