- Save rig and nonproductive time (NPT) by evaluating multiple-sized casing in one pass
- Get reliable cement evaluation in high-pressure/high-temperature (HP/HT) wells
- Improve correlations by running with gamma ray and neutron tools
- Channel identification in fast formations
- Detection of the presence of microannulus
- High-quality analysis in casing sizes from 4 in. to 9 11/16 in.
Get detailed insights to the quality of your well’s cement bond with the Radial Analysis Bond Log™ (RAL™) well integrity evaluation service from Baker Hughes. The RAL service delivers immediate results in a user-friendly format, allowing you to make clear decisions about your final completion steps for optimal well production.
Clear, comprehensive cement evaluation
Combining eight radially distributed receivers with a 5-ft (1.5-m) receiver, the RAL service improves cement evaluation compared to conventional cement bond logs. You get detailed analysis of casing formation bonding in your completed zones to ensure full hydraulic isolation between reservoir zones behind your casing.
The RAL service simplifies your interpretation by displaying the full 360° circumference of the surveyed casing section with a 2D graphical log. This log presents vital cement information, including the location and extent of a poor bond or any cement channels, in an easily understood manner.
These logs let you collaborate effectively with the rest of the completions team on the proper remediation steps to correct the issue. Once resolved, you can continue your well operations with confidence—without concerns of water production from channels or possible crossflow between reservoir zones.
Contact us to learn more about how the Radial Analysis Bond Log service can help ensure the quality and integrity of your cementing jobs.