Get assured, reliable surface pumping with long-lasting, low-maintenance horizontal pumping systems from Baker Hughes. With robust features designed to ensure years of trouble-free operation, our horizontal pumping systems provide versatile, cost-effective alternatives to many API-style centrifugal, positive displacement, and vertical-turbine pump models.
Get comprehensive pumping solutions for wide-ranging applications
Our horizontal pumping solutions include everything you need to optimize your surface pumping application.
- Control and automation systems, including ElectroStart™ switchboards and ElectroSpeed Advantage™ and Vector Plus™ variable speed drives
- Easily modified frames and no-thrust chambers
- A range of horizontal pumps, including FLEXPump™, Lift Plus™, and SR/SP pumps
- Induction motors and permanent magnet motors
- Hpump™ series thrust chambers
The modular design of these systems means that major components can be removed or replaced in the field, with minimal downtime.
Whatever your application—onshore production, offshore production, pipeline operations, hydrocarbon processing, mining, or geothermal—our artificial lift and pumping experts will work with you to install the most reliable, cost-effective horizontal pumping solution.
Contact us to learn more about how our horizontal pumping solutions can optimize your field applications.