PALM Scanner - Handheld Ultrasound Machine
Weld assessment of difficult-to-access, small diameter pipes
The PALM Scanner family inspects pipes of diameters from 1.5” up to 3.5”. The tools are adaptable with various wedges and phased array probes to suit any inspection procedures regardless of tube thickness, material or acceptance criteria. The PALM Scanners are delivered with a wide selection of accessories in order to make inspection and/or equipment handling even simpler.
- Compact, rigid and lightweight
- Easy access between gaps as narrow as 12 mm
- Optimum spring-loaded open clamp system
- No axial slip
- Excellent UT signal
- Reliable measurements
- Fast and easy translations between measurements
- Suitable for ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic pipes
- Adapts to various probes and wedges
- Provides optimum circumferential weld measurement for each tube size
- Operated by a single person
- Easy to set up
- Parallel mounting for inspection from both sides
- CE compliant (waterproof and rust-free)
See for yourself
Request a demo
Contact us to schedule your own on-site or virtual demo to discuss your unique application needs and how we can help you deliver peace of mind.
No results found. Please select another filter.