Single-shaft heavy-duty gas turbine with proven reliability and energy efficiency
Well-proven turbine providing energy efficiency, availability, reliability, and maintainability
The MS7001EA is fuel-flexible turbine, and can operate on natural gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), distillate, and treated residual oil in a variety of applications.
- High availability thanks to its long maintenance plan (32,000/64,000 hours) with 32,000 factored fired hours (FFH) mean time between maintenance (MTBM)
- Capable of single-digit NOx emissions
- Single-shaft engine: hot-end drive
- 17 axial compressor stages, compression pressure ratio of 13:1
- 10 combustion chambers, reverse-flow DLN1 combustion system (single-digit NOx emission)
- 3 turbine stages with air-cooled 1st and 2nd stage nozzles and buckets
- Power: 91 MW
- Efficiency: 33.9%
- NOx emissions: 4 ppm
- Exhaust temperature: 552°C
- Exhaust flow: 295 kg/s
- Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Maintenance intervals (FFH): 32,000 for hot gas path inspection, 64,000 for major inspection
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15ºC, no inlet or exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity.
- Engine dimensions: 12 x 4 x 4 m (LxHxW)
- Engine weight: 96 t
- Mechanical drive for large compressor trains
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
With nearly 1,000 units worldwide, MS7001EA provides proven energy efficiency, availability, reliability, and maintainability.
It’s a fuel-flexible turbine, and can operate on natural gas, LNG, distillate, and treated residual oil in a variety of applications.