(38.3 MW 50/60 Hz)
Two-shaft turbine for highest efficiency and power
in the 20-40 MW class
The PGT25+G5 is the latest generation of our LM2500/PGT25 family
The PGT25+G5 is the latest generation of our LM2500/PGT25 family—including over 2,500 engines with nearly 100 million combined operating hours in applications around the world.
- Maximized power: 38.3 MW (+10% vs. G4) with 41% efficiency at full power
- Mean Time Between Maintenance: 25,000 hour inspection, 50,000 hour overhaul
- Can reach 36,000 and 72,000 hours MTBM when de-rated to G4 power
- NOx emissions: 25 ppm at full power, reaching 15 ppm when de-rated to G4
- High-pressure compressor inherited from G4 with redesign for enhanced durability
- Combustor leverages latest DLE technologies, and capabilities from the LM6000
- Gas generator leveraging latest GE Aviation materials, coatings, and cooling technology
- High-speed power turbine: upgraded materials, aerodynamic and thermal modifications.
G5 full power / De-rated to G4
- Power (MW): 38.3 / 35
- Efficiency (%): 41 / 40.6
- NOx Emissions (ppm): 25 / 15
- Exhaust temperature (°C): 550 / 512
- Exhaust flow (kg/s): 92.5 / 90
- Speed (rpm): 3,050-6,450
- Maintenance intervals (hours): 25,000 and 50,000 / 36,000 and 72,000
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15ºC, no inlet or exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity
- Package (GT skid) dimension: 11,060 x 4,015 m (LxW)
- Package (GT skid) weight: 50 t
- Engine dimensions: 5.6 x 2.12 x 2.12 m (LxHxW)
- Engine weight: 13.1 t
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
Flexibility for power, maintenance, and emissions
It can be tailored to customer needs—with 25,000/50,000 inspection intervals, and 25 ppm NOx in full-power mode, or 36,000/72,000 with 15 ppm NOx when de-rated to G4 power.
It’s designed for the highest efficiency and power in its power class. And our latest technology injections have increased firing temperature and optimized cooling flows.