- Control fouling and decrease cleaning, maintenance costs
- Maintain target throughput while increasing feedstock flexibility
- Extend run lengths and improve reliability
- Crude units
- Fluid catalytic cracking units
Optimize your liquid/solid separation processes with SPECTRAFLOC™ polymers from Baker Hughes. Our family of strongly cationic polymer formulations provide efficient, cost-effective separation in a range of your refinery and petrochemical processes, including:
- Sludge dewatering
- Primary and secondary water clarification
- Waste water and process water treatment
- Inlet pretreatment systems
- Desalter effluent brine treatment
- Delayed coking unit blowdown
SPECTRAFLOC polymers include medium- to high-molecular weight dispersion and emulsion polymers that disperse readily in water for reduced handling and mixing time. The neat products are freeze and thaw stable and have long shelf lives for improved inventory control. These products also eliminate concerns about wasting product, unlike many solid flocculant products.
The high charge density of our products significantly reduces solids in your effluent water, which helps you avoid permit violations when discharging to a stream. And because SPECTRAFLOC polymers facilitate rapid separation and clarification, you’ll be able to process more fluids through your system with less residence time.
Contact us today to learn how SPECTRAFLOC polymers can improve the efficiency of your separation processes.