- Prevents electrical faults in your motor
- Improves protection against H2S and gas
- Offers improved expansion/contraction capacity
- Conventional oil wells in remote locations or with harsh downhole conditions
- Offshore dry tree wells
- Subsea and deepwater wells
Get assured performance from your electrical submersible pumping (ESP) systems in harsh downhole environments with eXtreme Performance™ (XP) seals. By offering superior protection to your CENtrilift™ XP production systems, you’re assured reliable, extended run life in high-temperature, corrosive well conditions.
Designed for durability to keep fluids out
Our XP seals, led by the CENtrilift™ XP 500 series seal with Vanguard construction, include several design advances that ensure reliable motor protection in the harshest conditions.
- The premium metal bellows-based mechanical seal replaces conventional elastomeric boot seals to provide a gas-impermeable barrier to the pump’s motor oil
- The seal’s patented Labyrinth-In-A-Bag technology provides greater redundancy, increases abrasion/corrosion resistance, offers greater expansion/contraction capacity, guards against rapid gas decompression, and withstands higher temperatures
- The premium check valve provides greater long-term reliability, even after aging, to prevent exposure to well fluid
- The seal’s high-load upthrust bearing protects the seal assembly while eliminating pad flutter
And by leveraging out PreService™ solutions, you can prefill the eXtreme seal in the factory and install it the field, for greater reliability and less rig time.
Contact us to learn more about how sealing solutions from Baker Hughes can protect and enhance your ESP system’s performance.