- Minimize heavy equipment and personnel at the wellsite
- Reduce well cleanup times and costs by 50% compared to conventional operations
- Eliminate high-pressure gas and chemicals to minimize environmental impacts
- Vertical, deviated, horizontal, and multilateral wells, onshore and offshore
- High-risk cleanup operations requiring an alternative to CT nitrogen-lifted cleanup methods
- Cleanup operations in larger tubing requiring faster pump rates
Effective well cleanup is an essential post-completion step to getting your reservoir ready for long-term production. But in long, complex wells, flowback and cleanout are risky and time-consuming via conventional coiled-tubing (CT) nitrogen lift operations.
The JumpStart™ well cleanout service from Baker Hughes delivers a highly reliable, cost-effective alternative to conventional well cleanups requiring heavy interventions. JumpStart temporarily installs a slickline-retrievable AccessESP™ retrievable electric submersible pump in the well to remove heavyweight kill fluids—in half the time required for a CT-deployed nitrogen lift operation. As a result, you can bring your well into production far earlier and with lower transportation costs, fewer heavy lifts, and a smaller rig crew.
During times of high CT rig rates and uncertain availability, the JumpStart service provides a faster, more reliable, and cost-effective cleanout solution for your high-value wells.
Contact us to learn how the JumpStart well cleanout service can get your wells into production with less uncertainty, risk, and delay.