- Ensure increased pump runlife
- Prevent recirculation and simplify backflush operations
- Minimize pump damage due to descending solids during pump shutdowns
- Heavy oil and high fluid viscosity operations using downhole pumps
- Producing wells with a high occurrence of sand and suspended solids
Keep your downhole pumping systems running longer and free from solids blockages with Zenith™ ESP and PCP tubing drain valves from Baker Hughes. The efficient solids management system reliably safeguards your progressive-cavity pumping (PCP) and electrical submersible pumping (ESP) systems from damage or blockage caused by descending solids when the pump is shut down.
Zenith ESP and PCP tubing drain valves are designed to address the failings of alternative valves, thus helping to:
- Reduce your requirements for a well workover
- Prevent pump-off
- Increase uptime
- Extending your lift system runlife
The valves have a proven track record of eliminating unplanned downtime and costly equipment replacement, even in heavy oil and high viscosity fluid operations. Zenith tubing drain valves have consistently achieved run lives in excess of 3,000 days while continuing to protect pumping equipment.
Contact us today to learn how Zenith ESP and PCP tubing drain valves can protect your pumping systems from expensive solids blockage and damage.