From time to time your equipment may need to come in to one of our Waygate facilities for repair, calibration, and/or re-certification. You may need to take advantage of our ultrasonic flow meter calibration services or UT repair services. In that case, we will do everything to make your machinery repair experience as fast and smooth for you as possible.
Guidelines for repair services
Here are some guidelines to help facilitate the process and speed up the total turn-around time of your service event:
- Before sending something to us, please request an RMA-number.
- For repair service please provide a detailed fail description when requesting an RMA number.
- For calibration service, please provide the calibration standard you are requiring for your business.
- In addition, please provide the serial number of your device/module/probe and the project number of the testing machine
- Repair service by qualified experts
- Calibration service according to the standard needed by your business
- Estimated turn-around-time: 14 working days + shipping time
- Express service possible
- Rental boards available to shorten downtime of your machine
- Budget control - fixed prices for calibration services
No, we first need to evaluate the defective goods. You then will receive a detailed quote based on the defect.
For electronic parts like modules and boards, please use ESD safe packaging.
We then will invoice an evaluation fee of one hour per unit.