Flame Sensing Solutions for Gas Turbines
Safe, efficient gas turbine operation
requires reliable flame sensing technology. Reuter-Stokes flame sensors are ruggedly designed to provide high reliability in harsh environments.
Rugged, Reliable Flame Sensing Technology
Our gas turbine flame sensing solutions:
- Fit your requirements: Reuter-Stokes sensors are approved for use on multiple major gas turbine manufacturers. We also customize solutions for clients with specialized needs.
- Enhance your operational safety: Reduce the risk of explosions and other safety incidents.
- Quickly deliver accurate results: Not susceptible to black body radiation. Respond to flameouts in milliseconds.
- Maximize availability: Based on technology that has over 500 million operating hours. Longer sensor life, better reliability, and less unplanned downtime.
- Achieve cost savings: Reduce or prevent unplanned downtime, shutdowns, and safety incidents.
- Support your sustainability initiatives: Work with green fuels including 100% Hydrogen fuel.
All Reuter-Stokes flame sensors are hazardous area certified.
- Class I Division 2 and Zone 2 models for Power Generation market
- Class I Division 1 and Zone 1 models for Oil and Gas market
Certifications include North American, ATEX, and IECEx as well as multiple country specific certifications.
Select Reuter-Stokes sensors are capable of SIL 3 operation, Exida certified.
Find Your Solutions
- Flame Tracker
- Flame Tracker Dry 325
- Flame Tracker Dry 325 ILG (increased low gain)
Parts and Accessories
- Interconnect Cables
- Cooling Coils
- Signal Conversion Modules
- Installation Kits
- Custom Product Development
- Engineering Support
- Root Cause Analysis
See How Our Gas Turbine Customers Succeed with Reuter-Stokes
Exploring the benefits of new ultra-high temperature sensors on aeroderivative turbines