Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) Instrumentation
Work with a world leader in fission chamber design and manufacture.
Neutron Flux Monitoring Solutions Built for Reliability and Value, Based on Decades of Experience
Reuter-Stokes engineers have been designing nuclear instrumentation for more than 50 years, including decades of experience with fission chambers. Our ex-core fission chambers and movable in-core (MIC) sensors deliver:
- Reliability: With hundreds of fission chambers installed in PWR plants around the world, our products have a record of excellent operational performance and precision, even in the harshest environments.
- Customizability: We offer safety-related guarded and unguarded fission chambers, along with electrical connectors and mineral-insulated signal transmission cables (coaxial and triaxial). We can customize our catalog to suit your specific needs.
- Value now and over the long term: We offer industry-leading technical support in addition to rapid order-to-delivery times.
Find Your PWR Solutions
- Ex-core fission chambers
- State-of-the-art U.S.-based manufacturing facilities ensure consistently high quality
- Designed and built for modern PWR plants worldwide
- Available in a range of sizes, sensitivities, guarded/unguarded configurations, electrical terminations and safety-related designs
- Remote and on-site post-sale technical support and service
- Moveable-in-core (MIC) detectors
- Thermal neutron flux mapping between fuel bundles
- Compatible with installed systems
- Eliminates variation at temperature from gas expansion for a precise, reliable, and repeatable signal
- Designed to work over a wide range of temperatures to reduce replacement frequency