Maximizing knowledge transfer for optimum safety and production
During the critical installation and commissioning stage of operations, we provide our customers with the highest level of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) expertise—from engineering setup of core equipment and peripheral systems, to final testing and handover.
By integrating experienced technical and operational personnel with more than a century of experience in the oil and gas industry, we offer standard and customized services to meet the needs of your subsea projects, from concept to production. Our offering for the installation and commissioning phase reduces your mobilization needs, while providing access to maximum resources, including more than 900 highly trained, certified and experienced field service engineers (FSEs), with 24/7 technical support where and when needed.
The result? Optimum performance, and safe, innovative and cost-effective solutions. Our SmartCenter™ is a remote access data hub, enabling life-of-field support services, reducing the need for mobilization, maximizing available resources and facilitating future monitoring. Our global rental solution meets tooling and equipment needs to ensure successful projects. We also provide customer training for the skilled and safe operation of equipment.
- FSEs: Having the right people with the right skills and resources when you need them most is critical to an efficient and successful operation. Our global pool of FSEs works seamlessly with your team to do things the right way, ensuring smooth and optimized performance of your equipment.
- Technical support: Complimented by field-experienced technicians, our systems and product specialists provide an unparalleled breadth of support across our complete range of subsea and offshore offerings, ensuring a safe maintenance schedule and minimizing disruptions
- SmartCenter: At our remote facility in Nailsea, UK, advanced technologies combine with concentrated expertise to provide a unique range of remote support and services to optimize equipment availability and enhance recovery
- Equipment and tooling rental: Our global inventory provides a cost-effective range of complete equipment and tooling solutions. The inventory is regionally managed and globally distributed to meet the requirements of your operations.
- Customer training: We deliver both standard courses and a wide variety of custom-designed courses at dedicated Baker Hughes Learning Centers or customer sites