Subsea flowline connectors
With proven capabilities across the most extreme conditions, our subsea connection systems provide diverless links between subsea wells, manifolds, pipelines, risers, and control umbilicals. The systems accommodate a wide range of configuration needs and services, while providing a high degree of installation versatility and operational reliability. The connectors portfolio has evolved over decades and has been rigorously tested to exceed the highest industry standards—providing you with long-term reliability and safety, and greater flexibility.
Maximizing reliability and availability
Our Vertical Clamp Connection System is a suitable for rigid pipes, flexible pipes with a gooseneck, subsea Pig Launchers and Receivers (PLR), piping loops and control/valve modules. It has a robust design with high load capacity to enhance reliability.
While, the Vertical Clamp Connection Systems (VCCS) is designed for simpler connections, our Horizontal Clamp Connection Systems (HCCS) is a robust and versatile system used for rigid spools and PLRs. The light version (HCCS-L) is a compact, lightweight and universal connection system best suited to flexibles, umbilicals and rigid flowlines. Both can be used across a wide range of connection sizes.
Focus on quality and reliability
There is no room for error in this industry. That’s why everything we do is guided by a focus on quality and reliability. All our connector products undergo rigorous qualification testing and are designed for a wide range of needs. Paired with comprehensive global support and a total-system approach, our systems are complemented by highly experienced experts and a full suite of solutions.
- Subsea connection system features and benefits:
- Long-term reliability and safety
- Designed for pressure rating up to 15,000 psi and a temperature rating of 350°F (180°C)
- Flexibility for vertical configurations
- Adapted to rigid or flexible pipes, single, dual or multibore configurations
- Connectivity even in the most extreme conditions
- Integrated smart communications and diagnostic technologies
- Around-the-clock remote monitoring services
- Up to 50 years of design life
- Simplified installation and operations
- Typical lead times: 5 months