- Cost-effective option to maintain site configuration and decrease outage downtime for current and out-of-production gas turbines
- Faster equipment swap through OEM interchangeability study
- Create pool of spare components and modules at lower costs
- OEM expertise, quality, and warranty through Baker Hughes TPS Repair Network
- Flexible configurations to fit customer site requirements with minimal package modifications
- Ready to serve, on-the-shelf refurbished equipment and components
- Major outages, modular replacements or repairs
- Site equipment upgrades and rejuvenation
- Multi-outage modular and components rotation
Baker Hughes's Used Serviceable Materials (USM) options include a variety of gas turbine equipment, from components and rotors to full flange-to-flange modules. With more than 50 assets refurbished and running globally, our equipment provides cost-effective solutions to decrease total outage and overhaul cycle times, while ensuring availability of equipment based on current or out-of-production technology.
Our USM products are backed by OEM warranties and can be purchased with advanced support from Baker Hughes's TPS Services, including interchangeability studies, installation, and consultative support.