The portable industrial X-ray generators Seifert ERESCO MF4 are designed for the world's most demanding and difficult conditions.
Regardless of whether it is under very cold or hot conditions between -20°C to +50°C, after impulses (such as from falls) or in a very dusty, damp, oily and dirty environment – Seifert ERESCO generators withstand and deliver thanks to their very robust construction reliably their performance.
Due to a special warm-up of the filament, Seifert ERESCO MF4 can ramp up the output more quickly and enable a high X-ray dose with the shortest exposure times, which leads to higher productivity.
Likewise, the different ERESCO types each offer the largest operative bandwidth from 5 kV up to maximum operation voltage with a current range of 0.5 mA to 10 mA - leading in the industry.
The large usable current range helps to reduce the exposure time by up to 45% - especially with low-density materials (such as aluminum, composites, and plastics).
The modern, compact electronics are responsible for this, which minimizes the weight and, together with a robust metal-ceramic X-ray tube, offers a high output power with extremely low ripple ±1% - available with focal spot diameters of 1 mm and 3 mm and as a panoramic exposure.
The ERESCOs with a focal spot diameter of 1 mm enable better geometric magnification with a focal spot that is 3 times smaller for film and digital radiography-based weld seam inspection.
Seifert ERESCO MF4 can be controlled via the control, via a remote control or via an interface with PC-based tools. The generators are compatible with Waygate Technologies’ leading acquisition software Rhythm Insight RT, so that it can be operated within a system with a computer and detector – all from a single source.
The control features a user interface with simple graphic visualization and menu-driven operation in around 20 languages.
A built-in exposure calculator is used to determine the optimal exposure settings and further reduce exposure times with the unique ERESCO power mode function (automatic calculation and adoption of the maximum tube current to minimize exposure times).
The low power consumption reduces energy costs and facilitates operation with portable power supplies.
Special power electronics enable operation with special crawlers for pipe testing.
1 mm focal spot diameter (EN12543)
3 mm focal spot diameter (EN12543)
- High X-ray dose with up to 45% shorter exposure times
- High output power with extremely low ripple ±1% and best-in-class image quality even with low-density materials (such as aluminum, composites and plastics)
- Faster power ramp-up
- Higher Productivity
- Robust design to provide reliable performance even in the most adverse environmental conditions and to cope with dirt and falls
- Compatible with Waygate Technologies’ leading acquisition software Rhythm Insight RT, so that it can be operated within a system with a computer and detector – all from a single source
- Easiest operation in around 20 languages and with supporting functions such as calculating the optimum exposure
- Metal/ceramic technology
- Operating at 100% duty cycle at 30°C
- Compact and robust design for operation in harsh environments (IP65)
- Portable digital control unit
- Specially developed cooling system
- Low power consumption allows flexible operation with portable power supplies
- Onboard power electronics enable autonomous operation and integration of crawlers
- Various versions: direct or panoramic exposure, air-cooled, with a small focal spot
- Extensive range of accessories including tripods and cart to facilitate positioning during exposure setup
ERESCO Portable X-Ray Generator
Get in touch with one of our Waygate Technologies subject matter experts.