OS 3.7 software is now available for the Everest Mentor Visual iQ. With this new software, all assisted defect recognition analytics on the MViQ video borescope can function in a live state. Now 3D Stitching is available with Real3D Stereo Measurement, your MViQ can generate a fully-surfaced 3D point cloud representation of the asset that makes it easier to analyze and measure the defect you've spotted. This update also features new tips that expand your envelope of application, allowing you to inspect from closer and farther away than ever before.
- Military grade portable design with bright LCD touchscreen display and integrated connectivity options
- Real3D™ measurement provides advanced tools, including auto-measurement, measurement from/to a projected plane and 3D stitching of multiple images.
- Leveraging computer vision and machine learning, powerful analytics are available to increase reliability and consistency of data collected while reducing inspection time by automating repetitive tasks.
Push2IW automates your data upload process by automatically sending images and data from your MViQ video borescope to the InspectionWorks cloud.
- Streamlines inspection workflows with Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) and InspectionWorks.
- Optional Probability of Detection software and image transforms leverage TrueSight™ to ensure you don’t miss an indication.