- Minimize nonproductive time (NPT) with reliable twin-pump design
- Ensure homogeneous cement slurries with high-energy mixing system
- Control, monitor, and record job parameters for online, post-job analysis
- Offshore cementing and Deepwater
- Harsh environments
- Pressure testing operations
Bring assured reliability and efficiency to your offshore cementing operations with the Baker Hughes SeahawkTM cementing unit. By automating your mixing and pumping operations, the Seahawk unit dramatically lowers your NPT and health, safety, and environmental (HSE) risks.
Maximize uptime and minimize risk
The Seahawk™ cementing system was designed with HSE as a guiding principle, with features that include:
- No personnel exposure to high-pressure components and manifolds during operation
- Fewer exposed rotating parts
- Near dust-free mixing environment
- Minimal exposure to noise and vibration due to control panel location
- Sectional design of separate components for increased safety and ease of installation offshore
Select from different Seahawk unit models, depending on your pumping requirements:
- The Seahawk 1000 BHP diesel unit is rated to 850 hydraulic horsepower (HHP) and capable of working pressures up to 15,000 psi (1034 bar). The unit includes a dual independent system driven by Cummins QSM11 engines, through Allison 4700HD transmissions, driving the Baker Hughes pacemaker pump.
- The Seahawk 1600 BHP AC electric unit is rated to 1360 HHP and capable of working pressures up to 15,000 psi (1034 bar). The unit comprises a dual independent system driven by GEB22A electric motor, through Allison 6620M transmissions, driving the pacemaker pump.
- The Seahawk 2300 BHP AC electric unit is rated to 1966 HHP and capable of working pressures up to 15,000 psi (1034 bar). One side uses a GE 1150 AC motor through a five-speed transmission for multiple pumping rate capabilities, while the other side is a direct driven pump for increased pressure testing control capabilities.
Each unit model incorporates an ACC (automatic cement control) II mixing system, which provides density control and slurry consistency within ±0.1 ppg, and densities up to 21 ppg (2.5 sg). The unit can achieve maximum pumping rates as high as 20 bpm and as low as 0.1 bpm for pressure testing.
Contact us to learn more about the Seahawk cementing unit and how it can help you achieve greater reliability and safety in your cementing operations.