- Gain enhanced tensile and flexural strength for improved long-term zonal isolation
- Get superior durability during pressure and thermal cycles
- Gain enhanced mechanical properties at low densities and good reliability for multilateral junctions
- Primary cementing operations
- Fields with a history of sustained annular pressure
- Wells exposed to high-pressure fracturing operations
The DuraSet™ flexible cementing system from Baker Hughes provides superior tensile strength and elastic properties while isolating targeted sections of your well. Designed with specific additive combinations, the DuraSet system delivers improved flexural and tensile strength, elastic properties, and fracture toughness of the cement bond during your high-pressure hydraulic fracturing operations.
The DuraSet cementing system was developed with high design flexibility to take elastic cement systems out of the lab and into the real world. DuraSet cement slurries are part of the Set for Life™ family of cement systems, which are designed to isolate and protect your targeted zone for the life of the well. These slurries can be confidently blended with other Set for Life systems to deliver assured long-term zonal isolation for your specific well challenges.
To ensure the highest-quality cement job in less time and with minimal risk, deploy our DuraSet slurries with state-of-the-art cement pumping equipment, such as the Seahawk™ and Hawk™ cementing units.
Contact us to learn how the DuraSet cement system can deliver superior zonal isolation during your hydraulic fracturing operations.