- Improves resistance to attacks from CO2, H2S, magnesium, and sulfate
- Provides minimal permeability and improved mechanical properties
- Offers fit-for-purpose designs for specific applications
- Compatible with virtually all API and ASTM cements and most cement additives
- Conventional primary and remedial cementing operations
- CO2 and H2S environments
The Baker Hughes PermaSet™ cementing system delivers fit-for-purpose, carbon dioxide (CO2)- and hydrogen sulfide (H2S)-resistant cement slurries for use in virtually any well condition you face, anywhere in the world.
PermaSet cement slurries are part of the Set for Life™ family of cement systems, which are designed to isolate and protect the targeted zone for the life of the well. These slurries can be blended with other systems in this family to help ensure long-term zonal isolation in your wells.
PermaSet cement slurries have excellent free fluid control and are compatible with most cement additives.
Our application specialists work with you to solve any cementing challenge at the rig site. And because a single slurry does not fit all applications, we design our PermaSet cementing system with unlimited design flexibility for the real world. Our cementing philosophy utilizes state-of-the-art cement pumping equipment, such as the Baker Hughes Seahawk™ cement unit, to help ensure a quality cement job while saving you time and money on your completions.
Contact us today to learn how the PermaSet cementing system can deliver reliable zonal isolation in your corrosive well environments.